I just shared the Marathon Investor value proposition with my Russian readers on Finsovet blog. You can find the main thesis in the previous post. I also shared how my approach evolved with experience - more on that later.
Next update is due on November 12th. Main themes:
- A look ahead: with the US market above 200-day SMA, shall we switch risk on in our strategy?
- Your learning is most important in this journey - I am not pitching you to piggyback the strategy. You can do better, and I help explaining what is the rationale for each holding.
- Fair value! Just $7 for full access to MI archive in November. Pricing will depend on performance.
- We compare the strategy with strong GMO and Blackrock global allocation funds, as well as with a passive allocation - AOM ETF.
- +(-)25 cents for each 100 b.p. out(under)performance of any of the mentioned peers, OR
- +(-)50 cents for each 100 b.p. of the downside protection vs. peer negative returns,
- where performance is annualized total returns since MI inception.
- The price will be set for the upcoming 3 months starting from December.